วันศุกร์ที่ ๑๑ กันยายน พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๒

IBC271 Week 2-3: Th Sep 10, 2009

Hi again my IBC271 Class...



Good to see many new faces... we've got a good number of students, which should be great and fun!

Thursday September 10, 2009 I presented you with Chapter 1 and 2. We had also discussion about many IS and IT cases... for examples my 9/11 store, Toyoda, etc. I hope you had a good time and understood the lessons.

And don't forget that I've cancelled the class on Thursday September 17 and 24, 2009 due to meetings outside SPU. We'll meet again on Thursday October 1, 2009 from 11.30-15.00 room 1-405 (same room). So, please follow my Tweet so I can keep you posted about any development meanwhile.

For now, I've got the slides for you here as usual...

Chapter 1: Introduction to Information Systems for Business


Chapter 2: Information Systems for Enterprise


Other stuff: That I said in the class
I would like to end this post with the following quote... I like it.

Management is doing things right;
leadership is doing the right things.
Peter F. Drucker

So, Let's do the right thing! and see you after 2 weeks.

Aj. Charng

0 Comments: