วันพฤหัสบดีที่ ๑ ตุลาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๒

IBC271 Week 4-5: Th Oct 1, 2009

Hi again my IBC271 Class...


First of all, welcome back after 2 weeks of not seeing each other. I begin today class with this class information checking. Please carefully confirm your details by this weekend so that I can easily disseminate information. You will see a confirmation message once submission is completed.




I also have slides of week 4 and week 5 for your here...


Week 4
INFORMATION SYSTEMS, ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND STRATEGY




Week 5
THE DIGITAL FIRM: ELECTRONIC BUSINESS AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE




I would like to end today with the following quote....

The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed in business--or almost anywhere else for that matter.
Lee Iacocca

So, be wise and see you next week, which I will talk about MIDTERM EXAM! Don't miss it!

Aj. Charng














0 Comments: