วันพุธที่ ๗ ตุลาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๒

IBC271 Week 6 & Recap for Midterm: Th Oct 8, 2009

Hello before Midterm to my IBC271 Class...

Last week only few students attended the class due to sport day. Then very few students came to the make-up class talk on Monday at my office.

Anyhow, life must go on, and midterm is coming up. So, I would like to give you the last class before the exam. We'll cover Week 6 content plus I will talk about the exam.

As last week not many of you have completed this IBC271 1/2009 Class information checking questionnaire, so I put it here again. Please fill it asap.



Also, this week I have Quiz for you. It may help you for the midterm exam. lease answer all questions. This form will be available until midnight of Sunday October 11, 2009. Please answer once only. Duplicate submissions will result in deduction of total marks received by 10% per each copy.

To do the quiz, please click HERE


As usual, I have week 6 slides for you here:

Week 6: Managing Software Assets Part I
  • Click here to slides or view below

Week 6: Managing Software Assets Part II
  • Click here to slides or view below

I also have week 7 slide. This one is about helping you with Midterm exam...

Click here to the slide or view below:




I end this week with an inspiration quote (good before exam ^_^)....

"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's precisely why I succeed."
-- Michael Jordan, one of the NBA's greatest players.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAM!

Aj. Charng

0 Comments: