วันเสาร์ที่ ๒๙ สิงหาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๒

IBC271 Week 1: Th Aug 27, 2009

Hi my new students... my IBC271 class,


It's a pleasure to have many happy faces around. I hope you'll maintain your smile throughout the course.

You may click here to view my slides, or you may view it here.




In the first class, I introduced you about me, the subject, etc. We had fun getting to know each other with the help of twitter and gmail. Besides, Twitter and Gmail are in 1st assignment.

Please note that I will be away overseas next week and thus I will see you again a week after. So, please keep yourself ready for my next class on Th Sep 10, 2009, at the same room, at the same time.

I end our week with this quote...

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.
Warren Buffett

SEE YOU KRUB!

Ajarn Charng

0 Comments: